Monday 5 September 2011

Walk on the Wild Side

Took a trip over to Tintagel last week to take some more of my stuff over to the fabulous folks at Willow Moon. This made my lovely lady very happy; not just because of the present I bought her to say a big Thank You for all her support, but because she's now no longer tripping over a staff every time she turns around! I'm just sorry I forgot to take photo's of everything first.

My work room is looking decidedly empty now. My stack of wood is rather diminished so this week will be devoted to forays into the wilderness in search of potential wands and staves. Its a hard life. lol

It's high time I took another walk through the wild. As much as I love working on my latest piece it's easy to let that take over and I can go for days without stepping foot outside. The time slips by so fast when I'm working. Now I'm very much in need of slowing down, just for a while. It will be good to feel the sun (or the wind and the rain if the weathermen are to be believed) on my skin again. I need to breathe again, infuse my soul with the sweet Cornish air. I'm looking forward to watching the dawn creep slowly across the sea as we have a beachcombing breakfast. I'm not a fan of early mornings, I've always been much more of a night owl, but I can make an exception for bacon butties on the beach.

So I'm off to roam for a few days, if I don't get lost on the moors or decide to take up permanent residence in the woods, I'll let you know how I get on.


No comments:

Post a Comment